Hotter'n heck Hundred ride video

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hotter'n h*** Hundred ride video

Great video Jerry...the ending was very cool! :D

Thanks guys. Yes the SAFB rest stop sets it apart from any of the other rides we like to do.
I decided to do the hand slap thing this year, and although it's not too apparent,
a few of these guys came real close to knocking me off the bike! :D

There were 11,400+ riders this year. If the video seems to take a long time getting going, realize that we left with the 50 mile group.
We were approximately 1.5 miles from the starting line. We could not hear the starting canon.

This photo was stolen from the Wichita Falls paper or Chamber of Commerce or something I found online.

We are WAY back there waving to you. See us?
Despite all the people and bikes, it is so well organized that we didn't feel like we were overwhelmed by the crowd.

Sheryl likes the shopping after the ride, we got a couple of jerseys, some gel gloves, and some chain lube, all at show prices from the DFW area bicycle shops.

We are looking forward to the Slow Spokes ride this weekend.

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=76194

I think I've decided to ride my Fat Tire Beast this time. Not sure what Sheryl wants to bring.

Looks like a neat event, need to add to my bucket list.

MazdaFlyer said:
Looks like a neat event, need to add to my bucket list.

If you go, make your lodging reservations now. Most hotels in Wichita Falls are probably already booked ahead by now.

We live 3 hours out and just drive in. :D
Have fun!

Latest posts

Back