#HOP

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I am posting this as done!!! I was contemplating on adding the fork darts and I appreciate the opinion of the board but I'm cutting costs here especially since the darts wouldhave been 2/3 of what I actually paid for the bike itself. I had a great time thru the hole process and feel like my skills and handywork have grown. Im probably not winning the buildoff but I got a bike Im happy with so thats all I need.

So without further ado.....

P1010554.jpg

P1010548.jpg

P1010557.jpg

P1010551.jpg

P1010558.jpg

And the "crown jewel" of the build a custom headbadge I had made by my friend who is a jewlery artist. Who dosent love pinups with all the right curves!!!! She can make any of her designs into a badge and do custom work. All at resonable rates and fast turnarounds. Here is her website now show her some love...... http://www.fasterthanyou.net/

P1010553.jpg

i like that! alooot! its really really clean! looks like theres some competition :mrgreen:

Great job. Dig the headbadge, overall paint scheme (especially the chain guard) and the fenders. She's a beauty.

Good job!!! I like all the details you've put in, especially the head badge! You're right, i can't say no to a pin up!

That is C 8) 8) L

Diggin' the bobbed fenders with the apes, clean, cool look :wink:

Don't sell yourself short! Your bike is very well done. Very nice details that all tie together. I like it a lot!

I have to add to the praise: clean, simple & elegant. A great job! :D :D :D
Elmer

Elmer said:
I have to add to the praise: clean, simple & elegant. A great job! :D :D :D
Elmer

For the first time in my life something I have done has been refered to as "elegant". I am a million times more proud to have it come from a gentleman named Elmer!!!! Thanks bud I appreciate the compliments.

Hey joe,
That bike has come a long wat since last I saw it. You got a good eye for this rat bike thing.
I bet it turns a few heads out in the neighborhood.
Jeff

Spokeshave said:
Hey joe,
That bike has come a long wat since last I saw it. You got a good eye for this rat bike thing.
I bet it turns a few heads out in the neighborhood.
Jeff

Thanks Jeff I appreciate the feedback / compliments it was a bit of a pile when I pulled it out at the swap meet. This ones definatly a rider!!!

Nicely done. Simple and sweet is my favorite style :wink:

Latest posts

Back