Homemade Old School Bike Tool Box

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin B

Bicycle Demolitionist
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Part of the appeal of bikes to me is that they are is a throwback to a simpler time. I have a three level rolling tool box but I wanted to make an old school homemade tool box to go along with my bike for some of my bike tools. It is solid wood with an aluminum pipe handle. bout 14" x 6" x 8" high. There are free plans for these little boxes on the 'Net.

IMG_0533.jpg

Nice. I got a Worksman frame coming that I want build a toolbox/tank into. Thanks for some inspiration. The cork liner is a great idea!

Great toolbox! You need some "Thrush Muffler", Edlebrock Manifold", Hooker Headers" and some "Erickson Cams" stickers to put on there! :wink:

NICE!! Simplisctic in design yet functional, like a Mission Table. I like it alot, and I have a real weakness for woodworking. Woodworking for me is top banana over even these bicycles. I hope you made it yourself, you did a fine job!

I will not highjack your thread with pictures, but I would like to provide a link to some of the things I have made. Please follow this link, and check out my chessboards, and my KILLER boombox.

http://www.thesowsear.weebly.com

Latest posts

Back