Home wrecker

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got this mostly original rollfast a few weeks ago ,this is the bike I will be using for my build.there will be some welding and modding of the frame so this is where I need to be.
Bike by slinginrods, on Flickr

Bike by slinginrods, on Flickr. Got it down to the frame through some parts on it to get a feel for the style I want.im going for a hot rod /salt flat race look .i finally will get to use my 24 x3 tires :D .I don't think I'll stick with these forks ,triple tree will be the final end.these bars may work but they need a good haircut.bet on lots of flake for paint and a good mix of chrome and black paint.

Bike by slinginrods, on Flickr. Gonna be fun cuttin up this huffy fender.love the way it wraps around the tire but let's a little bit hang out.

I love those Snyder twin tube frames.
Good luck!

Bike by slinginrods, on Flickr. Well today was addressing the ugly side of fat tires on a middle weight.rubbing every where.this is what I started with.

Bike by slinginrods, on Flickr .so instead of heating and bending the stays this is what I came up with.i wedged two 2x4 pieces in and Then squeezed them in a vice.
Bike by slinginrods, on Flickr

Bike by slinginrods, on Flickr Got the fender trimmed and fitted .one of my favorite parts of this build.

Bike by slinginrods, on Flickr. Played with some seat posts ideas.im partial to the layback look on this style of bike.i can stand over the seat easily like this.plus it looks fast :wink:
Bike by slinginrods, on Flickr. I still need to order my forks.i want this as low as possible.

Latest posts

Back