"HOME BUILT" - COOL VIDEO

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reminded me of back in the day when I had a brand new Honda CB100.
Silly little street bike that could not make highway speed unless I was "drafting" semis! Dangerous, but it sounded cool with the baffles removed and a sweet 5 speed tranny. Great fun to zip thru the gears. and like 100 mpg. Why did I ever sell it.
LilCB100001.jpg

Not mine, but this is identical.

BTW awesome video series! Thanks for posting!

Also from "Petrolicious" is this video,
"The Nissan Bluebird is a Little Beast"

Figure Luke the joker will appreciate it...

Love the video!

Luke.

I miss my '72 2 dr. Had a 2.2 liter in it with lots of parts from a 260Z car. Amazing little sedans. The IS rear, stiff uni-body, and Z car parts bin made them great race cars. Paul Newman started his racing in one.

Not my picture, but It WAS my car. New owner changed the wheels/tires
and front spoiler. I approve! The Bluebird was a Japan only car. The roof line was more "fast back". Right side drive. Japan Gov. rules are not friendly to old cars. They require them to be crushed at a certain age point to help new car sales there. A few blue birds have been "saved" in the US.

I think Datsun made a big mistake when they ended the Independent Rear Suspension in the 510. '73 was the last year. ISR was what set Datsun apart from all the other econo-boxes. We pretty much had to wait for the Miata MX5 NA in '90 to get another cheap, easy to work on, great handling car.

Latest posts

Back