Hokum-Pokum....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giday

i like it, love the tractor seat

another thing that gets ali clean is giving them a wirl in the dishwasher, although some stealthfull sneaking is required to keep some members of the household from getting upset :D

seeya

Double Naught Spy said:
giday

another thing that gets ali clean is giving them a wirl in the dishwasher, although some stealthfull sneaking is required to keep some members of the household from getting upset :D

seeya

....and safer (in a way :lol: )

:x gotta bail-out of this one - work has been a proper drag over the last 6 weeks, still is so, and time is more short than plentiful :(

all the best all whom are crossing the finish line! :)

whew !!! now maybe one of us has a chance :mrgreen:

your bike really is one of my top favorites too :!: at least show it off when ya get it wrapped up

CCR said:
whew !!! now maybe one of us has a chance :mrgreen:

your bike really is one of my top favorites too :!: at least show it off when ya get it wrapped up

yeah, cheers.....

.....shame really. never mind.

shucks man, i was really looking forward to this bike.

you have some amazing skills with metal, but i'm sure you've heard that before :p

finish the bike though i'm sure we are all dieing to see it even if it doesnt make the buildoff

cheers
-Josh

Shame Copycat I was really looking forward to you showing them yankees and good ol' boys how to build a decent bloody bike!

JOKE! JOKE! :shock: :roll: :wink: :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back