HiaWhatThe!!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here she is folks! Due to my young wife's fight with breast/brain cancer I was not able to add a couple of finishing touches,but I feel it is very nice as it sits,Hope you all agree.
Thanks!!
hiawathaoutdoors002.jpg

exhaust/lakepipe lights
hiawathaexlights2008.jpg

Hawathaexlights2009.jpg

The pre-modded bike as found
001-1.jpg

Me and my wife Eva a few years ago!
WE THANK ALL MY RRB FRIENDS FOR YOUR SUPPORT THIS LAST YEAR DURING OUR STRUGGLE WITH CANCER!!
january2009seperatelater140-1-1.jpg

Great Job!!!!! 8) :mrgreen:

this is the year for bare metal cwc builds! :D bike looks really sweet. love the wheel/tire combo against the metal and red finish too! positive karma coming your way. :wink:

I don't think the bike needs anything it looks awesome the only thing that would make it look any better would be your lovely misses riding it home from the doctor with the news her cancer is gone

big kountry said:
I don't think the bike needs anything it looks awesome the only thing that would make it look any better would be your lovely misses riding it home from the doctor with the news her cancer is gone

+1, great looking bike

Your bike is beautiful, it is one of many other bikes keeping mine from the winner's podium.

Just said a prayer for you and your wife.

Nice bike Greg! :D That's quite the transformation :wink: I can definetly tell you put a lot of time and effort into this 8) Awesome work :mrgreen: I hope the best for you and your wife!!

They say that "Chrome won't get you home" but man, you sure will look good getting there!! Super sweet bike

Man, I complain about my life a lot. Never finding time to do this or that, but even while you stand by your wife's side and battle a horrible sickness you build this beautiful bike! I hope your wife beats this!!! I'm betting together you guys will!!

Oneuglybike said:
Man, I complain about my life a lot. Never finding time to do this or that, but even while you stand by your wife's side and battle a horrible sickness you build this beautiful bike! I hope your wife beats this!!! I'm betting together you guys will!!

+1 This bike is awesome & considering all of your distractions, you still pulled if off. Hope she likes it as much as I do! Prayers go up for both of you & hoping for the best!

excellent build best wishes to you and yours. many prayers to you and your wife

pick said:
Oneuglybike said:

+1 This bike is awesome & considering all of your distractions, you still pulled if off. Hope she likes it as much as I do! Prayers go up for both of you & hoping for the best!

+10000 prayers too!

Amazing looking bike brother! Perfect as is. Along with everyone else, my very best wishes for you and your beautiful wife.

Latest posts

Back