Hi from Copenhagen, Denmark

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought a slow, heavy bike, and intend to modify it quite a bit. So I thought this would be the right place to document my progress.
The bike is a new-ish Schwinn Heavy Duti, and my plan is to replace pretty much everything but the frame and fenders. I'll probably start a build thread when I get around to finding the right parts for it.

Welcome aboard!

With the popularity of bikes in Copenhagen, what's the custom bike scene like there?

Thanks for the welcomes!
The bike scene here in Copenhagen i mostly about fixies/singlespeeds, and vintage road bikes. There are also some chopper styled cruisers rolling about, but most of them look stock or shop-built. So I stick out form the norm a bit with my mid school bmx cruiser, and mtb builds.
I haven't quite decided what to do with the Schwinn yet. But most likely I'll either BMX it or turn it into a cargo bike, which would be the most practical, as I don't have a car. It depends on which parts I can get cheap. But in any case I want to get some more chrome on it, and maybe some red or blue ano bits.

Latest posts

Back