HEY HEY! Wha'd I miss?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey dudes!! I'm back in the saddle with a laptop I scored cheep! Havn't been here much in the last year, did make the Build Off at least, of course there was no way I could miss it :D These days I don't turn the wrenches as much as I'd like, I play in two rock bands which eats up lotsa free time. But it's way worth the effort. My cover band FOOLS ADRENALINE played at the Toy Run in Sturgis MI last month and there's no describing the rush of jamin' in front of about 3000 people! I did build a couple of bikes this year including an "Inverta Bike" from the Atomic Zombie book. And a chooper is in the works now, frame is about done and I have a bunch of "victims" in the waiting room :) Well I've got lots more reading to do here so later for now. I'm glad to be back on the best web site on the planet! WHOOO!!! :mrgreen:

glad your back and yea you stay away from here for a short time and it is amazing how much things change

Latest posts

Back