hey guys..What is this one ?????

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well..welll well...
he doesn't show for a while..
and then he comes along and wants info :roll: :roll: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I am pretty sure these are NOT the Forks ( look like Tange / Mongoose forks )
and the Bars look like a Conversion attempt way back when to an Early BMX.

but The Frame......????
and The Drop-outs have sissy Bar Holes.....

any Idea what this Bad Boy might be ??

cheers..
and thanks in advance for the Help..
Kev..

oh yaa..
Merry Christmas Boys...and Goils :mrgreen:
best wishes to you and yours this Year..and Next.
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

here she is...but what is she ???

schwinn1.jpg

schwinn2.jpg

well Kev I know I have seen that bike before its mid seventies Jap I believe but I just cant recall what they were, looks like the crank sprocket
is old ten speed, stem looks like hufffy/murray, bars look like wald and the forks just dont belong.... got me guessing :?: :?: :?:
Happy Holidays to you and yours

Mark

my wild guess is early royce-union attempt at bmx. the reinforcement gussets are obvious retrofits to an earlier design. a girl in my neighborhood has that same crankset on her royce-union also.

We have heaps of these euro BB reinforced frames here in aus, they were like early bmx crap, and alot of imported crap from Japan that copied our Malver Star which coiped Schwinn!!!!!

Here is a Royce bike me & my sons picked up at garage sale for $1.00 over a year ago. We have not restored it( obviously), but we did recover the seat (cool seat I thought) with one of my wifes old leather skirts and change bars. Looks same as the pics, but yes, sprocket & forks are different. Cheers, T.

royce_01.jpg

royce_02.jpg

royce_03.jpg

royce_04.jpg

Latest posts

Back