Hey from Dayton, OH

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjperry81

Gem City Strongman
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

Im Chris from Lebanon, OH just outside of Dayton. I took a trip out to Huntington Beach last month and everyone near the beach rides bikes and almost all of them are fender styled bikes. I loved them so much it pushed me over the hump finally and actually got me serious about building my own crusier. As soon as I got back I picked up an 50's model Evans off craigslist. Im a complete noob. No idea how these things work but im learning by doing. I put the cart ahead of the horse and asked questions on here before introducing myself but thanks to the people who have helped me so far. Hoping to start a build thread soon. Thanks

Chris

What's up my newbie neighbors? Good to see more local guys. Watch in the events section for an upcoming Dayton area vintage/rat ride on Sept 9. Scott (lopo68) and I are trying to get something organized and rolling in Dayton. Post pics of your bikes in the gallery. Nothing better than checking out other people's rides. Enjoy the site and shoot me a PM sometime.

Hello Terry.....that would be awsome......still in the process of working on my bike and a ways to go. I even got a friend already looking for a cheap frame to get started himself. i found a craigslist find for me a 64 shwinn tornado. right now its torn down and getting ready to paint. if you happen to have or know anyone that has a older cheap bike to rat rod out let me know for my friend so i can get him started.

Duane

7a881e11.jpg

Latest posts

Back