" Hexmachina"....The Kustom Monark Silver King Hextube bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Finally , i decided to join and hope to finish it , this is my first serious RRB build , pulled this out from the builds forum since i am undecided what to do with it , i hope it will not be disqualified. I'm joining this build off to have fun and share my building skills.I'm gonna start with this Monark Hextube.Still undecided for the bike name ,i'm going to have some japanese inspiration for the name and its theme. I love Japanese bike builders nowadays.

Too cool!!!! Killer skills and a beautiful Hextube as a starting point!
This is gonna rock!!!! So glad to see you joining the fun this year my friend!!

As @Glen said when I posted my first pic last year..."Is that the start or finish photo?" Beautiful frame, don't believe I have ever seen one before. That's why I am on this site....studying for a degree in Ratology with an emphasis in Custom Vintage Bicycles
:forum:

Now all we need is for someone to enter a regular Silver King and a 26X Silver King for a full house. :D

stripped....:)
IMG_7414.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I am sorry but I have to ask (As a welder) are the rear stays welded? On the frame there is discolouration and more duller aluminum around where it bends. Because if so that's aluminum oxy welding at its finest. I would be lying if I said I wasn't jealous of your bike.

That frame is a winner already ! Can't wait to see what you do with it ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even buck nekkid, that is one sexy frame!

Latest posts

Back