" HEXMACHINA " RRBO #11 entry by Pinoyratrodder is finally done

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lots of creative thinking going on here! It is wacky and wild, but it all works! :thumbsup:

cockpit front view
COCKPIT 2.jpg

This build is soooooo far from anything I would ever dream of doing with a SK, and I love it! Very cohesive build with lots of Monark in there, but also lots of muscle and moto in there too. I think your tires say it all.

This build is soooooo far from anything I would ever dream of doing with a SK, and I love it! Very cohesive build with lots of Monark in there, but also lots of muscle and moto in there too. I think your tires say it all.
thanks a lot for your great response!

HEXMACHINA is done now ....GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ....many thanks to all the likes and comments from fellow builders , glad to finish my first ever build off bike...still a newbie in bike building compared to most of you....i had to get a sleep first.....had almost 5 cups of coffee...:)....thanks to Ratrodbikes.com for this opportunity.

This is awesome, reminds me of something I would of imagined and wanted as a kid... Heck it something I'd still want! Great job!

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

oh man this is sick, fantastic work.

I love this bike! Plus, you had the guts to use a Silver King frame for this build. :crazy: You're getting my vote for sure. Congrats!

Wild bike never would have thought of this stile on this frame . It came out great the mag , seat & details are awesome

Latest posts

Back