Help me with info on this bike. Alfa Centauri

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This bike was in a SW Florida storage unit for over 25 years. I believe it was made in Austria. The only other one I've found was auctioned from the Embacher collection in Europe in 2015. It might be the only one in the USA. If you know of another, let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Alfa Centauri
Aug 21, 2008
ORANGE COUNTY, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
try to contact Alfa Bikes. they are a dutch bicycle company that is still in business. i would think there is a line of these bikes. looking at the other 2(the silver one and blue one) your chain guard and rear rack are different and your bike doesn't have that cylinder on the top of the bottom frame tube. so that means they made at least 3

Reactions: RustyGold
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a beautiful iconic Alfa Centauri avail. Please contact me for more info. Collectors piece.

Attachments

nosferatu1381

Pro Member
Jul 28, 2014
nunya prolly
www.instagram.com
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The ALFA-Centauri was build by‚ Bauer & Papp GmbH, Friedberg‘ in 1982.
As per Sven Heimberger from Deutsches Zweirad- und NSU-Museum Neckarsulm, no one really knows how many pieces were built, but it was not a good seller, which makes Alfa Centauri a very, very rare bicycle nowadays. “It was tested as a pretty comfortable ride especially recommended for people with back problems,” Sven Heimberger adds.

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi . As soon as I get a gap I will post pics of my bike. The guy I bought it from was German. He mentioned him and a freind actually designed this bike and the one I have is a prototype . Not sure how true that is . But lets see as I learn more about her. Thanks for your reply.

Reactions: nosferatu1381