Help deciding on a Phantom...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here you go. People there are not as friendly as they are here. :p I got booted off there once temporarily. :roll: Can you imagine ME getting booted? 8)
http://thecabe.com/vbulletin/forum.php

I think your locksmith friend may be able to make a key using the number stamped on the tumbler. Gary

B607 said:
Here you go. People there are not as friendly as they are here. :p I got booted off there once temporarily. :roll: Can you imagine ME getting booted? 8)

thats crazy. did you go telling a purist to customize a schwinn? i had a guy go crazy on me when he saw my northwest patrol replica headbadge :mrgreen:

CUSTOMIZE_zpsa94d3f1d.gif

axsepul said:
B607 said:

thats crazy. did you go telling a purist to customize a schwinn? i had a guy go crazy on me when he saw my northwest patrol replica headbadge :mrgreen:

CUSTOMIZE_zpsa94d3f1d.gif

Axsepul, I will make some folks on here very upset when I finish this one for sure. I sold a few parts off this thing and the rest I'm building a nice custom with. Everything on it will be blacked out, hot rod black and primer grey. I have no plans on selling this old girl so why not fix her up my way. I know what it is and that's what counts to me. Might hit you up for a head badge too!

cashman said:
Great score! It's got a two speed rear hub too!
Well it did, but the bike was missing the rear rim when the guy I bought it from saved it from the landfill. That's Ok since I'm kinda doin my own thing with it. Not really trying to restore it at all. I've always wanted a nice classic to keep instead of reselling just to make "my bike" from. This is the one.

Latest posts

Back