Hellooooo from nowhere!! ((Michigan))

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heidy ho neighbors!
My name is Dan, but you can call me Dan for short. I am 15, also an ally of The Flying Dingo =p. I like to ride bikes, and Dingo made me join because I just bought a bike from him =]. Soon to post it! Greetings to you all, and hope to meet new people.

camera-gate175.jpg

Please note
Picture day is soon, The forks in this picture are not currently on the bike(he didnt like the rake on those), and i also put a sweet chainguard on it

Yay!

Also note-
This bike is a Raleigh Boardwalk, The original color was gunmetal grey metallic with Blue striping.

Welcome aboard Agent Dan. Flyingdingo (Eric) will keep you straight on the bike stuff. I always learn something new every time I come to this forum. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as most of us do.

WELCOME! Wanna make "The Flying Dingo" cry?. :lol: .............STEAL his twin bar Raleigh. 8)

Welcome to the get together Dan. Its good to have another Mitten Man here. Your bike lood great, Dingo should be able to steer you straight...Kelly

Latest posts

Back