Hello from the old continent

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

I've been reading the forum since old times (2008 or something), and finally decided to register and especially participate in the 14th Build-Off :nod: I've seen a lot of cool bikes trough the years, and always throught that my bikes were never cool enugh,old enough or ratty enough, but the time has come to stop th whinning and start building!

So maybe at first I should introduce myself - The name's Andrew, I live in the Capital city of Warsaw, from a country known from swearing, alcohol, onions & Tyler/Universal brand of bicycles - Poland. Been tinkering with bikes since I was 15, and finally, by a total accident I got a job as bicycle mechanic in a small shop called Alle Jazda ("What a Ride!" in polish).

I'm a big fan of everything post-apocalyptic (Mad Max, Fallout, Metro 2033 etc.), cars, bicycles (especially old ZZR bicycles - the domestic market name for Tyler/Universal brand, later known as Romet, and old Soviet bicycles like XB3, MMB3 etc.).

If enyone has some problems with old Tyler/Universal bikes - feel free to ask, since I know a lot about them.

The next 4 months will be especially tough since I want to start at least two projects for the Build-Off, and since the bicycle season has started I got a lot of work in my shop (147 bikes serivced in March, 166 in April and still counting).

Hope to see & talk about cool bikes, and that you will like my builds ;)

Oh and forgot to mention one detail important to me - FC stands for the name "Flying Caravans". It's a faction (that consists mostly of close friends), that I'm a part off. We roll around in many Polish post-apocalyptic festivals, parties and conventions where we deal with caravans, trade & "dark buisness" since the ideas of the group are mostly taken from old Italian Mafia (Thus the symbolism of the logo - wings and a package that is also a part of the fedora hat). That's why most of the polish post-apocalyptic scene calls us "The Family"
50875241_1175563632613179_7922568163932241920_n.jpg

Sounds pretty cool. Look forward to seeing your builds!

Welcome aboard mate
Glad your out of the water & on the boat now[emoji1308]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back