hello form the land of the wikka-man......

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody, dr. nick riv.........opps wrong forum! na but seriously Clothespin "n" suggested an intro.....soooooooooo.

my names owen, originally from london, now living in st. mary's, isles of scilly. been a mechanic for sometime, about 18 years. cut me framebuilding teeth at bikefix, curtesy of helmut, eric, tom, madmat, and of course rubber, and been building (brazing) stuff for the last 5-6 years. i'm mainly into building from scratch, and actually build all manner of cycle. use to help rubber out abit whilst we were both at bikefix - he's more into chop'n'dropping and other mod work (currently works at chopperdome, amsterdam) where as for me.......
....yeah i had to take a break from the framebuilding malarchy when moving to the isles of anus - yeah the middle of nowhere. building a beach cruiser at the mo...post pics tomorrow, but some pics of stuff i've already done (and broke, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!). found out about this site form the old msn kustomcruiser (?) forum, which i was a particularly lazy member - well unless i could actually help, which reminds me - does anybody know of anyone trading Sprague (schwinn-type kick) stand assembley? i need one more desperately than a prisoner needs a proper woman shag! anyway anyone going to the fbi meet in amsterdam at the end of july?

'lovely week,

owen.

did i mention that i like watersports and mud games?[/img]

Cheers Owen !!

uk0.gif

Welcome and I hope you will be posting pics
of the olde kountry soon !!!

Lem

stand without casing:
kickstand.jpg

just checked out the chopperdome - they appear to have nirve ones for about 8 euros.

with that said, thanks to all that showed interest. i'll speak to the rubber baron.

ta, owen.

Latest posts

Back