HAZAREA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well it has been awhile since my last project post.
Here is my latest proof of insanity, HAZAREA.

It all started one community dumpster day when I fished out a set of mtn bike wheels. The previous owner didn't want me to take them as the rims were trashed, and they were, but I managed to convince him that I wasn't going to ride them. It was all I could do to get them home without screaming because I had managed to acquire a set of PHIL WOOD HUBS!!! These things cost upwards of $100 each! So I had to build a new bike around them, wouldn't you?

The frame is a road frame that was stripped and let to rust, the forks, brakes, cranks, bars, and seat are all out of my junk boxes. I had the hubs laced into a set of 700c rims and yes, I got the Sweetskinz Hazarea tires to wrap them in.

Things to do yet, get chain, run cables, do shakedown, then paint. I am thinking red, yellow, something bright to go with those silly reflective tires.

P1010534-1.jpg

P1010537.jpg

P1010539.jpg

Yes my yard needs to be bushwhacked.

man, that ride is awsome. where ya get those funky tires? i need a set. yep bright yellow, i can see it now.

Outlaw :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

OUTLAW said:
man, that ride is awsome. where ya get those funky tires? i need a set. yep bright yellow, i can see it now.

Outlaw :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

They are Sweetskinz, just Google it and check out the crazy tires they make. Good quality, crazy colors and patterns and did I mention they are reflective? The white parts on my tires are actually black normally. A little pricey though.

WOW! That bike is gonna be crazy 8) ! But those tires are kinda hurting my eye's staring at them. :wink:
L8 EM

Latest posts

Back