Have you met other RRBers?

kingfish254

CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF!
Pro Member
Aug 31, 2009
Historic Savannah
www.ratrodbikes.com
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
How many of you have met up with other RRBers?

A couple of years ago I though it was very cool for me to meet up with RRBer Jake a different state. We talked bikes for 4 hours and didn't even take a photo.

Then Josh from ga came up to Savannah and we went on a ride around town.

Then I rode Fugsley down to a restaurant to meet DrTankenstein and family while they were vacationing in Savannah.

Well tonight I met up with another RRBer in another country!
Outlaw3 (Ruslan) met my wife and I tonight in Kiev, Ukraine. It was a fun time.
This young guy has some cool bike building skills! I told him he needed to post pics of his earlier builds. His current build is the wicked Firebird TransAm build.

Here we are at the Black Piglet.

Reactions: RustyGold
Sep 11, 2012
Davenport, Iowa
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Re: Meeting other RRBers

That's cool, thumbs up right back at both of you. Back in 1977, I ran into a guy I knew that lived a mile away from me in Iowa, clear over in Schwabisch Gmund,West Germany.

Reactions: RustyGold
Sep 21, 2006
Kansas
locojoe.com
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In addition to the many locals, I've met Slick RIck in Arizona and Mplscoaster in Minnesota. Both while attending Tour De Fats.
Also several in Kansas City but I consider them local.

Mplscoaster and I.

Jan 12, 2013
NPR Fl.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Looks like a "cool guy gathering!" ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I have only met 1 member and he didn't know I knew him from the site and I didn't tell him......Didn't want his gold plated rust stuff, just the garbage he was throwing away......it was expensive enough!

I have developed friendships from other sites and they are solid, you get to know the outrageous side of people on the net, they are usually a lot less outspoken in person. Cannot wait to meet other members here!

Jan 22, 2013
Virginia Beach, VA
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Here's a shot of RRB'ers from the spring bike show in Va Beach. I think I got the tags right but couldn't remember the guy's name next to JD.

Met a few more members at the Richmond show last month.