Have you met other RRBers?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingfish254

BUILD COOL BIKES AND HAVE FUN!!
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
130   0   0
How many of you have met up with other RRBers?

A couple of years ago I though it was very cool for me to meet up with RRBer Jake a different state. We talked bikes for 4 hours and didn't even take a photo.

Then Josh from ga came up to Savannah and we went on a ride around town.
IMG_4979.jpg

Then I rode Fugsley down to a restaurant to meet DrTankenstein and family while they were vacationing in Savannah.
WP_002170.jpg

Well tonight I met up with another RRBer in another country!
Outlaw3 (Ruslan) met my wife and I tonight in Kiev, Ukraine. It was a fun time.
This young guy has some cool bike building skills! I told him he needed to post pics of his earlier builds. His current build is the wicked Firebird TransAm build.

Here we are at the Black Piglet.

IMG_0520.jpg

IMG_0521.jpg

Re: Meeting other RRBers

That's cool, thumbs up right back at both of you. Back in 1977, I ran into a guy I knew that lived a mile away from me in Iowa, clear over in Schwabisch Gmund,West Germany.

Rat Rod said:
Brian...you sure do get around. :shock:

Steve, think of me as the RRB ambassador.
You guys that have a whole crew of locals are lucky. There's only one other Savannah guy, but we haven't met yet. Josh is over an hour away.

Hampton Beach Ride summer 2012 :!:
HamptonBeach7812016.jpg

Looks like a "cool guy gathering!" ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I have only met 1 member and he didn't know I knew him from the site and I didn't tell him......Didn't want his gold plated rust stuff, just the garbage he was throwing away......it was expensive enough!

I have developed friendships from other sites and they are solid, you get to know the outrageous side of people on the net, they are usually a lot less outspoken in person. Cannot wait to meet other members here!

Yoothgeye brought some of his bikes to Savannah this year and we met up.
It was cool to ride Fugsley and Sand Rover
DSCN1810_zpsbfc7345b.jpg

DSCN1703_zps477b6c3a.jpg

Then we road out BO7 bikes (Flexy and Higgins)
DSCN1815_zpsd20ad6c8.jpg

Here's a shot of RRB'ers from the spring bike show in Va Beach. I think I got the tags right but couldn't remember the guy's name next to JD.

VaBeach+swap.jpg

Met a few more members at the Richmond show last month.

Latest posts

Back