HAUL-iN ! CustomCycleTruck

kingfish254

CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF!
Pro Member
Aug 31, 2009
Historic Savannah
www.ratrodbikes.com
Brother I have to say, it was exciting watching your build this year!
SOOOOO Much work went into this and the end result is so professional, some people won't even realize that you built every inch of this beauty from scratch!!
Truly a rolling work of engineering art!
CONGRATS!!!

Aug 25, 2012
Montréal Canada (Québec)
Brother I have to say, it was exciting watching your build this year!
SOOOOO Much work went into this and the end result is so professional, some people won't even realize that you built every inch of this beauty from scratch!!
Truly a rolling work of engineering art!
CONGRATS!!!
Thanks brother! yeah , your obviously right seeing my votes..i can also kind of understand a cargo bike that looks new is not really everyone's tast here .. oh well , whats really important is that it was a success for my first frame and my build is all documented for a good souvenir :happy: the bike is running strong and fast:113:

kingfish254

CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF!
Pro Member
Aug 31, 2009
Historic Savannah
www.ratrodbikes.com
What's wrong with your votes? The polls have only been open a few hours and it looks like you are easily in the top 5 or 10 so far. There are still 7 days of voting left too.
You have a wicked trophy to ride and use and it looks like a lot of people agree.

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2015
central ohio
I haven't voted yet, but one of my three is on this bike.
Why? Because I'm voting on bikes I want. Unfortunately, I only get three votes. But your bike is great for going to shops and such, very well done.

Reactions: OneHorsePower
Sep 25, 2010
WI
Even knowing what I know(and don't know) about bicycles, I would have a VERY hard time believing that this bike is not factory if I were to run across it in person. The frame design is as functional as it is original and as if that weren't enough, its REALLY good looking too. Mind blown!

Reactions: OneHorsePower