HAUL-iN ! CustomCycleTruck

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HD pics :cool:
DSC02025_zpsiyeaj3np.jpg
DSC02030_zpsabs1q72t.jpg
DSC02035_zpsl3j4ciay.jpg
DSC02039_zpsjmsnic9u.jpg

more to be taken in the next few days:hi:

More HD ... This was my final photo session ride before the dead line, now i have to choose the right one:crazy2:
DSC02048_zpsnn1mrepd.jpg
DSC02052_zps2n1vyead.jpg
DSC02055_zpsubnnlwut.jpg
DSC02056_zpsz7aawmqj.jpg
DSC02062_zpszq09rrgy.jpg
DSC02064_zpsjhfbqy5r.jpg
DSC02063_zpsa1yz5qjj.jpg

I'll be honest with you.
The artwork on the wall in pic three takes away from bike way to much.
Other than that, it's a tough choice. Good Luck.

I'll be honest with you.
The artwork on the wall in pic three takes away from bike way to much.
Other than that, it's a tough choice. Good Luck.
that pic , the ''Shok'' above my rack , hes a pretty well known grafiti guy . but your right about the fact its not the best background for the pic

Brother I have to say, it was exciting watching your build this year!
SOOOOO Much work went into this and the end result is so professional, some people won't even realize that you built every inch of this beauty from scratch!!
Truly a rolling work of engineering art!
CONGRATS!!!

Brother I have to say, it was exciting watching your build this year!
SOOOOO Much work went into this and the end result is so professional, some people won't even realize that you built every inch of this beauty from scratch!!
Truly a rolling work of engineering art!
CONGRATS!!!
Thanks brother! yeah , your obviously right seeing my votes..i can also kind of understand a cargo bike that looks new is not really everyone's tast here .. oh well , whats really important is that it was a success for my first frame and my build is all documented for a good souvenir :happy: the bike is running strong and fast:113:

What's wrong with your votes? The polls have only been open a few hours and it looks like you are easily in the top 5 or 10 so far. There are still 7 days of voting left too.
You have a wicked trophy to ride and use and it looks like a lot of people agree.

Last edited:
What's wrong with your votes? The polls have only been open a few hours and it looks like you are easily in the top 5 or 10 so far. There is still 7 days of voting left too.
You have a wicked trophy to ride and use and it looks like a lot of people agree.
7days ? i guess it could change allot , it already did

Last edited:
I haven't voted yet, but one of my three is on this bike.
Why? Because I'm voting on bikes I want. Unfortunately, I only get three votes. But your bike is great for going to shops and such, very well done.

I haven't voted yet, but one of my three is on this bike.
Why? Because I'm voting on bikes I want. Unfortunately, I only get three votes. But your bike is great for going to shops and such, very well done.
unlimited votes on this one :wink1: Thanks man!:thumbsup:

Even knowing what I know(and don't know) about bicycles, I would have a VERY hard time believing that this bike is not factory if I were to run across it in person. The frame design is as functional as it is original and as if that weren't enough, its REALLY good looking too. Mind blown!

Even knowing what I know(and don't know) about bicycles, I would have a VERY hard time believing that this bike is not factory if I were to run across it in person. The frame design is as functional as it is original and as if that weren't enough, its REALLY good looking too. Mind blown!
:dontmentionit::happy::thumbsup:

holy smokes. Incredible build. I won't be surprised if people want to place orders when they see you out n about on it.

holy smokes. Incredible build. I won't be surprised if people want to place orders when they see you out n about on it.
Thanks !!
few people asked what company that was from , one guy asked if i could do an other one ,but iam not sure if he was really serious , iam not really equiped , so ill be making it at a loss if i do

Latest posts

Back