HAUL-iN ! CustomCycleTruck

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This doesnt look like a rat rod to me. If you have this kind of talent you need to be on the NAHBS site. This took serious planning and superb craftsmanship.

AWESOME BIKE SIR
ahah NAHBS is aiming a bit high for a first , but thanks you for the comment:thumbsup:
all tho it does not look like a typical rat , its pretty much built with the same mentality , with mostly stuff i have at hand and redneck techniques. :crazy:
besides , noting says it need to be a rat :wink1:

ahah NAHBS is aiming a bit high for a first , but thanks you for the comment:thumbsup:
all tho it does not look like a typical rat , its pretty much built with the same mentality , with mostly stuff i have at hand and redneck techniques. :crazy:
besides , noting says it need to be a rat :wink1:
So, rednecks aren't just an American people?

Great looking bike and your craftsmen ship is spot on . Looks like it could be a high end production bike . i can just imagine the business you cou get doing home repairs in your neighborhood on that bike . You killed it

NAHBS candidate for sure! Show is in Salt Lake City in 2017.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
NAHBS candidate for sure! Show is in Salt Lake City in 2017.
i rather build 10 other bikes or buy dream tools than spend that kind of money just to show off over there :wink1:

That All important fountain pic :)
DSCN6808_zps3exidiad.jpg
DSCN6809_zpspv4wzoje.jpg

I totally love this bike! I am very impressed with your frame design and overall finished bike. This is one of the nicest, most thought out and imaginative bikes ever built on this site. Congrats! I've said it before, but you already have one of my votes. :113:

Dude, you really knocked this one outa da park!! Great showcase of your talents!! Ride proud, bro!!
oh i ride it proud all across town:cool: , must be reaching 100km already and allot of stuff have been hauled :)
I totally love this bike! I am very impressed with your frame design and overall finished bike. This is one of the nicest, most thought out and imaginative bikes ever built on this site. Congrats! I've said it before, but you already have one of my votes. :113:
Most imaginative ? :dontmentionit:its pretty classic looking compared to other creations ive seen on the site ,but ill take the compliment anyways :p
Love this lines of that frame!
Luke.

Much thank's guys ! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
You know, I'm curious.
The pegs on the back for hauling longer stuff, can you hook bungee straps to them to keep it stable?

You know, I'm curious.
The pegs on the back for hauling longer stuff, can you hook bungee straps to them to keep it stable?
around them and the stays yes , plenty of clearance for passing the straps, i can hook the straps at the ends of the peg also .
in the front i can strap trought the head tube in the open triangle :)
the pegs are about 3or 4'' long , but i can't really haul much more than 2'' wide things on each sides or else i have to pedal like a monkey :giggle:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back