HAUL-iN ! CustomCycleTruck

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
First Buildoff , First frame build , First cargo , going All-in with HAUL-iN ! was a great adventure and a personal win!
http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/haul-in-customcycletruck-finished.98148/
Thanks for all your support and inspirations and a big thanks to RatRodBikes.com for making this great place a thing!
DSC02030_zpsabs1q72t.jpg

what it started as
DSCN6545_zpsciobm9yj.jpg
DSCN6547_zpswdnhz2cm.jpg

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee385/GoldenSim/Haul-In/DSC02030_zpsabs1q72t.jpg
Simon

Last edited:
Looks like a very expensive factory build. How do you top this? Awesome build.

furyus

Ditto to all the above! And your step-by-step process was really fun to follow and pulled us in to your building space....like we were peering over your shoulder. Very well done!:41:

I said it before, but you could set this up in a high end bicycle show room and no one would ever guess that it was hand built. Very clean professional job, congrats on such a nice build! :thumbsup::41:

Awesome build! It's really cool to see it finished after months of watching it come together, and first build? Mad fab skills.
Thanks!
first fromscratch build yes , i did allot of builds , but all bolt-on or welded by someone else

My wife wants me to open a shop one day, I think I'd rather work at yours.:thumbsup:
Anytime ! :thumbsup: well , when it open in the next millenium :giggle::oops::)

Many thanks guys for the good words :rolleyes:

(edit)
Here are few of the pics i took so far and a 360 view video, the final official pic is still to be chosen..

DSCN6710_zpshzvblwn0.jpg

DSCN6714_zpskysuugex.jpg

DSCN6708_zpszg1q36ro.jpg
DSCN6712_zps65xiljgj.jpg
DSCN6717_zpsyoktqavj.jpg
DSCN6718_zpsz98wzlnf.jpg
DSCN6751_zpstzackelr.jpg
DSCN6771_zpswney0ri4.jpg
DSCN6752_zpsvjfwxt5g.jpg
DSCN6749_zpsgmkpwrqy.jpg
DSCN6756_zps4uwv2k7w.jpg
DSCN6759_zps8o9owarf.jpg
DSCN6760_zpsrrfotckv.jpg
DSCN6765_zpsnrzp4gpi.jpg
DSCN6748_zpsudthwsmc.jpg

More pics i took today (forgot to put the pegs in place)
DSCN6779_zpsq3llhosw.jpg
DSCN6784_zpsuia2yccf.jpg
DSCN6785_zpscxdnf7yr.jpg
DSCN6791_zpszozjbddr.jpg
DSCN6787_zpshrkyrygf.jpg
DSCN6788_zpsdxej2joo.jpg
DSCN6797_zpsqvunkjrp.jpg

Last edited:
I must've missed something, what are the pegs for? The placement seems odd for a passenger.

I must've missed something, what are the pegs for? The placement seems odd for a passenger.
for long cargo , they screw in the middle of the seat stays level with the rack so i can haul long stuff on each side of the bike between my legs.. i made them removable cause they are a little in the way when i don't use them

You are an awesome frame builder, loved watching the whole build.

Latest posts

Back