Has anyone seen a Fat Bike at any Walmart??

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
When you go to the Walmart.com site and look up the Dolomite or the Beast they appear to have stock in "limited stores" but I have yet to enter a location where they stock them in store....I have a feeling this is a glitch in their online system, and they never had any in ANY stores...

So...have any of you guys seen a fat bike in any Walmart Store in Stock . not one that someone had ordered online and was picking up?

Or, a second Question, where do you contact Pacific directly about these bikes and do they sell direct?

Never seen any around Savannah.

None at 4 Wallylands in my area but,iI have seen 4-5 being ridden just this past weekend. One guy was on a reddish one with gears.
I would have looked more but my children felt a fight would be a great way to end our day at the fair....

never seen them at any of the wal marts around here either.
they only appear to be online order only although they say they are available in stores.
yet to have seem them though

IMG_5526_zps4b3465ad.jpg

Reno, Nevada last year...

Just came back from the local ALCO discount store... they are now selling the Mongoose BRUTUS for $299. Yellow wheels, coaster brake, no front brake. My store here in Coleman has two in stock. I will have to check out the other ALCO up in Canadian, TX next week that had all the backwards forks to see what they do with theirs....lol.

http://www.amazon.com/Mongoose-Brutus-Bicycle-Black-26-Inch/dp/B00E95KAUC

One of the sporting goods stores sells the same bike for $199, found it via Google shopping.

it took a month or so before the Beast started showing up in Wal-marts everywhere around here, the dolomite was out of stock faster than the Beast was though. Toys R Us has the blue /orange beast versions, still some Beasts on the floor at local WM's here. The Pacific distributor had 3 greens and 3 reds for $142 a piece on their floor but they're either returns or damaged in transit bikes. No Dolomites there yet that I could see last Friday.

Randy / aka_locojoe got his through Pacific I believe but they shipped it to him.

my local Toys r Us has the orange Dozer version on display. Close inspection shows assembly damage due to using the wrong tools and forcing parts in. Chewed up axle nuts, paint scraped off the seat post, etc.

Yes I got my Dolomite directly through Pacific but it's my understanding that was some limited deal prior to Walmart offering them and they stopped as soon as Walmart offered them. Because of some issues, I had to make calls to Pacific after I received mine and this was also after Walmart was selling out. The person I talked to said both Pacific and Walmart hugely underestimated the interest in the Dolomite. Said Walmart had only ordered 500 the first go around.

it took a month or so before the Beast started showing up in Wal-marts everywhere around here, the dolomite was out of stock faster than the Beast was though. Toys R Us has the blue /orange beast versions, still some Beasts on the floor at local WM's here. The Pacific distributor had 3 greens and 3 reds for $142 a piece on their floor but they're either returns or damaged in transit bikes. No Dolomites there yet that I could see last Friday.

Where is this Pacific distributor in our area? I don't think I ever saw a beast even at the Evansville Walmarts.

i spoke with pacific yesturday,they had none but expected them in late april,i wonder if the first batch was eleasted to get a marketing idea for how many to come out with in the spring

Latest posts

Back