has anyone here ever...........

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ratted, rodded or customised a folding bike? i picked up 2 identical dohan folding bikes from a friend today, ive always wanted to add a folding bike to my collection, but im stumped as to what do w/ it...if anything. they arleady set low, theyre already weird and ugly, which already eliminates what i usually do to bikes!!! any ideas???? fast eddie outty

I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with. I recently aquired an unusual folder that is on my very long project list now. I already have some ideas...Kelly

Swing Bike!!
It's already cut in half for ya! LOL

I've never seen a folding chopper either. :mrgreen:

using one rear end and two front end i would built somekind of trike! :mrgreen:

i was lookin it over last night, i have no idea how the front end assembles but it doesnt look like i could put a bent springer for it. its so purpose built i just cant think of anything to do...ill prolly put one up on ebay to try and pay for em, and just rebuild the remaining bike cuz ive always wanted one. squeeeeeeellllll!!!! a new toy! fast eddie outty

i have two of these...waddya think of this idea....i put together a full size cruiser (made from an old clunker bike i have w/ 28" wheels) and i mount the folding bike to the back of it like a continental kit and call it my 'spare'
not bad ay!!!

foldingbike13.jpg

foldingbike23.jpg

foldingbike33.jpg

folding bike

well funny you mention this ... id post pics but my cameras down i have to transfer to disc then upload it really sucks :x my son just got the ugliest dnb folding bike from his work and started in on it .. your version the frame is quite low and tires already quite small , try bending the forks out a bit give it a little rake, shorten the bar stem just above the snap clasp were it seperates throw some monkeey bars on , find a shortened or ex motocross banana seat and get an extended sissy bar with a fox tail to hang off it ans maybe a thicker rear tire or mini slick. if you accomplish that you would have a pretty slick ride!!! :wink: ps smaller tire on the front to enhance the raked look there hard to find but there around :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back