GuitarlCarl's Bikes -N- Stuffs

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the next bike to go under the knife...
MBBO 2016, Hotrod Lincoln...
DSC00951.JPG

20" skiptooth drive Lincoln "pig bike"

Carl. :cool2:

This is the next bike to go under the knife...
MBBO 2016, Hotrod Lincoln...
View attachment 31630
20" skiptooth drive Lincoln "pig bike"

Carl. :cool2:
Saweet! That is awesome!
I wish that could be entered in Class 1, as far as I am concerned that is more historically correct than some factory built Muscle Bikes!

Luke.

Just add apes, a little oil and grease and your build is done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hmm...
I never take the easy route. Plus, anybody can put apes on a bike and call it a muscle bike. That don't make it one. It's about attitude, stance and finish. Patina is for cruisers, on a muscle bike it's just called rust...

Carl.

Crazy. Alien Fire's frame looks better and more rakish upside down. Were you standing on your head for inspiration?
I have done two frames like this. Zombies Dream is the second one. I just finished it this fall.
ZD4.jpg

They both ride so nice, the geometry looks crazy but they steer well and fit comfortably.

CARL.

Some major creativity in this thread, keep on Rocken :rockout:

ALiEN FiRE pt2
IMG_20170529_170634_571[1].jpg

5/30/17 Went for a ride and decided to ditch the banana seat and the bumpy mtb tire on the back. It's a better ride now. I still need to mount a battery box to run the plasma ball headlight. Debating on a red front tire and a hot lime fade at the head tube.
Carl.

Latest posts

Back