BO15 Grammaw Patina Bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can’t find his sale thread, I own both ball ends and the coke bottles, coke bottles are definitely softer and nice and large so it’s easier/more comfortable for rider. I use the brick red ones on my daily rider hit him up directly at:

[mention]ifitsfreeitsforme [/mention]
7a28d3a1546d820219ff62d7a3516ea8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grammaw likes her SMART PHONE!

She like to watch FaceBook and keep tabs on all of her friends and relatives!!!

Then, if someone posts something, she likes to call them and ask them about 300-400 questions about what they just posted and what they’ve been doing!!!

Now, if she goes on a ride, she can mount her phone and no update will be missed!!!!
2C240DE5-B39F-4C49-A44E-31F5EEF01EF3.jpeg

Last edited:
Cool train pics.
Bike is looking great. She should like the creature comforts you're adding too.

OK, Grammaw likes to get a nice big snack or meal about every hour or two.....

I’ve been hunting desperately for months trying to find a “right sized” picnic basket so if she went on a ride that was up to an hour long, she could stop for her snack!!!!

Unfortunately, time is about up, and I just can’t see paying $100 for a picnic basket that I may or may not be able to mount.

Fortunately, along with her coffee and snackey Times, she also plows down the wine!

So, in lieu of the picnic basket I was able to score a wine caddy, which may get her through to the next snack time!!!
199EDD78-6F6A-4C52-977C-D43CE3022FB7.jpeg

Latest posts

Back