Got a serial number - but can't find a serial number chart

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey - Just got a new bike frame ! AMF Skyrider with serial number N122155. Anyone out there with a serial number chart that can help me identify the year ? Thanks ! Meg

Yes, I know. So many of us are visually oriented. Seems that it's not ready for its close up shot right now. :wink:

Those AMF bikes don't have a chart set up to ID them by the serial number, yet. It can be narrowed down by the chainguard, sprocket, etc. It's probably between late 50's and mid 60's. Probably made in Arkansas.

Thanks 'Wildcat'; it's good to know that an AMF serial number chart doesn't exist... I won't waste time or energy looking for that info on-line. I'll just get back to work piecing together a 'Frankenbike' out of parts that are piling up out behind the Church.

Actually, the NBHHA has some factory info on AMF's, but you'll have to deal with the owner, legendary Leon Dixon. He does charge for info, and may just yell at you if he's in a bad mood that day! :shock: -Adam

Latest posts

Back