Good Business is where you find it

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sold a pair of Schwinn Cruiser Fours and rat holed half and used the other half to go picking this week. Got really good value on this 1940s Coca Cola Cooler and this 1970s Blue Radio Flyer.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Thanks!

No tray......I don't even know if it came with the cooler. I think it was meant to hold the tall soda bottles but it may have had a sandwich tray for all I know. Both the cooler and the wagon are in unmolested state. The wagon has only superficial rust on bed and handle. Hoping to flip these for a small profit. Will probably post on Ebay.

Have a question for you guys and it concerns the rust on the wagon. Like I said, the rust is superficial so I am wondering if I should leave it as is, or lightly sand and coat with a rust inhibitor? I am not touching the cooler at all, i now better than that!

Cooler is Kool! You can do some really neat stuff for dirt cheap with an old wagon. Since I live in the country, the hard rubber wheels on this one were pretty useless. Picked up some cheap wheels & tires at Harbor Freight & slapped them on there. Works great now!

That wagon is sweet with the w bigger tires! I love old coolers, wagons, and bikes and am always on the lookout when on the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been trying to find an old wagon like that to build a go cart. Cool find.

Been trying to find an old wagon like that to build a go cart. Cool find.

I have a pic somewhere on this computer of one with go cart wheels & slammed to the ground that looks really cool. Just wouldn't work out here in the sticks though. I'll do some digging & if I find it I will post it.

I just thought it was cool. Wouldn't be hard to build either. That's why I held onto the pic. My son is wanting to build one for his daughter.

I thought about one for my youngest granddaughter. As you said would be easy, but I don't see to many wagons around here these days that aren't plastic.

Latest posts

Back