Goldy (1967 Ross)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Total investment: $23 8)
Total pounds: 26 lbs. 8)

This 1967 Ross (Goldy) will spend most its life at the race track for transportation around the jurisdiction, and will also be participating in rides by the Freak Bike Militia *Great Lakes. The pictures were taken a day after the build on 1-25-09. Modifications after that time include a rear sissy bar reflector. :D

Link to the build thread here: viewtopic.php?f=29&t=12530

DSC02686.jpg

DSC02691.jpg

DSC02694.jpg

DSC02696.jpg

DSC02700.jpg

DSC02701.jpg

DSC02706.jpg

DSC02717.jpg

DSC02699.jpg

DSC02693.jpg

The most unique bike in the build off...........Looks GREAT!

Very nice bike. Original paint?

The frame I'm using for this build off must have been made by the same company about the same time. The chrome cap on the forks is identical, as are the top tubes (except for length) and dropouts match up. Welds on the bottom bracket are the same too. The seatpost clamp is also the same.

Thanks a lot for the comments guys! I appreciate your liking. And yes, it is original paint. :)

It rides great but a little dangerous. Notice the angle on how far the sissy bar is slanted backwards. And those are lightweight aluminum wheels, so while pedaling vigorously, the front end actually blasts off from the ground. :mrgreen: It's a Space-Bike though, what is there to do? :lol: It's great at wheelies!

Is that green Stingray a repop?? :p I have a black repop but i put a taller sissy bar on. :lol:

Latest posts

Back