Godzilla

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lookie what I got today! :mrgreen:
P1010667a.jpg

I kinda liked this one so I put it on.
P1010674a.jpg

P1010677a.jpg

Scott 8)

hey just got the photos of the next rat rod project!!
Dayton1s.jpg

Dayton3s.jpg

Dayton5s.jpg

Dayton4s.jpg

just kidding but this is the bike that's kinda drawing my attention and cash away from Godzilla.
Scott 8)

wow for a moment i really thought you had been turned to the dark side. what would the cabe guys say?

i know sensor believe it or not before i was here i was a cabe nut. i am a convert cause in my heart i am just a ratter

Gold Street Customs said:
karfer67 said:
i know sensor believe it or not before i was here i was a cabe nut. i am a convert cause in my heart i am just a ratter
Just follow your heart....primer tastes better than lacquer. :mrgreen:
it may taste better but it just doesn't satisfy like lacquer! :lol:
Scott 8)

37fleetwood said:
Gold Street Customs said:
karfer67 said:
Just follow your heart....primer tastes better than lacquer. :mrgreen:
it may taste better but it just doesn't satisfy like lacquer! :lol:
Scott 8)

i have to agree with scott, its an aquired taste ... you'll understand when your older :mrgreen:

well I've run into a dilema. I decided to get the Wingos but the guy who sells them on ebay didn't have any listed. I sent him several requests to sell me a set or at least list them again. well today he finally listed them but there are only about 6 days to try to get them here get them on the bike and get photos and post them!! :x
Scott 8)

Bad News!!! just days before the end Godzilla may just be disqualified! sadly I no longer meet the requirements of the build. I went out today and the bike is no longer rideable. I am going to work day and night to get it going but it's going to be close. I was really looking foreward to getting it done, aparently I overlooked this obvious design flaw, aparently you can't trust 50 year old tubes! :mrgreen:
P1010692.jpg

A new look for Godzilla!!
P1010691.jpg

hardly :mrgreen: just getting around to the last bit of painting.
first a little silver (Godzilla has silver on his spiney things doesn't he?)

P1010701a.jpg

P1010702a.jpg

next a little flat black, I was told it isn't a Rat Rod without at least some flat black!
P1010704a.jpg

P1010705a.jpg

P1010706a.jpg

I already scratched the rear fender! oh well it is going through the fatigue process tomorrow anyway.
P1010708a.jpg

so tomorrow I have to fix the flat tire, paint the front fender, hope the Wingo's and Aero Pedals arrive and maybe put them on, and finally, reassemble thefront fork and re hook the siren.
Scott 8)

Latest posts

Back