Godzilla

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, if only I was good enough to pull that off. it's a stretch for me to fake the silver pin stripes :mrgreen:
Scott 8)

Those stripes look neat!!! I really got a kick out of all the trash talk and the way you guys carried on with each other in fun. Great build!!! Thanks!!!

well, crunch day! I'm getting ready to go take the final photos. here's a sneak peek I took yesterday to hold the curious over til later.
Scott 8)
Godzillad.jpg

P1010717.jpg

P1010718.jpg

sensor said:
man a siren and a horn!!!!!!!sheeeeeeeeeeeesh id be happy with either one! just wondering.......does the horn make a sound kind of like someone stepped on a duck or is it the ooooga type(i know its a dumb question but ive never heard one before :shock: )
looks great btw!
sorry about the noise but it is windy here today. the horn is actually pretty loud but with the wind blowing directly on the camera it cut the sensitivity of the mic.
Scott 8)
http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a315/hotshot66/godzilla/?action=view&current=P1010730.flv

okay....thats what i though...stepping on a duck!
ive got one that sounds like that also but its a hand crank one(was going to put it on my sons bike but hes bad enough with a bell :roll: )

sensor said:
okay....thats what i though...stepping on a duck!
ive got one that sounds like that also but its a hand crank one(was going to put it on my sons bike but hes bad enough with a bell :roll: )
we'd get along great :D , I'm the same way I love to ride along making as much noise as possible, thats why I have to have a horn and a siren. :mrgreen: but now that I think of it I need a bell!! :shock: looking at the bikes I notice Godzilla looks more like a stocker than most of the totally customized rides in the competition. I hope it doesn't hurt me too bad in the voting, after all the trash talk, I have to get a respectable amount of votes :oops:
Scott 8)

eh i would not say your trash talk'in was bad we all know it was all in good fun. and i am horrably jelious of your backyard or where ever thoes pics were taken you win hands down. and your bike is not stock at all just tag it along to your next "all restored" bike show and see how godzilla stomps all. :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back