"GIRTH" 2015 JW Desert Customs Build. Fat Tire Beach Cruiser .

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finished this bicycle in November to take to the NASACR Race. Hope you all like it . Had a lot of fun with this build!!

Harley Davidson Fat Boy motorcycle headlight converted to 9 volt LED lights

Custom shift lever and Knob.

Air Ride seat made out of an old Tractor seat and two Goodyear air bags. Front mount I made out of an junk
327ci.Chevy piston rod. Gearing is a Sturmey Archer 5 speed hub.

Hydraulic front brake was from a junk Honda 250R.

I hope everyone likes this ride. I had a lot of fun building it. Thank you for checking out my Pictures !!

( Here is a video for those who think it is unrideable)

Reactions: LukeTheJoker

LukeTheJoker

Nov 17, 2012
Broken Hill, Australia
www.ratrodbikes.com
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Cool bike, I'm afraid it does not meet the rules for the MBBO competition though...

Rule 1- Must meet at least 2 of the following 3 criteria to be considered a Muscle Bike:

1: Rear tire larger than the front. (wider or taller or both.)
2: Banana seat.
3: Ape hanger bars.

Rule 2- Entire build must be done between 1st September 2015 and 1st January 2016, you are expected to start a build thread and post progress pics as you go, please don't just build away and expect to jump in at the last second with a finished bike, you can enter at any time before the deadline, but the build must not be finished when you enter.

Great bike!

Luke.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool bike, I'm afraid it does not meet the rules for the MBBO competition though...

Rule 1- Must meet at least 2 of the following 3 criteria to be considered a Muscle Bike:

1: Rear tire larger than the front. (wider or taller or both.)
2: Banana seat.
3: Ape hanger bars.

Rule 2- Entire build must be done between 1st September 2015 and 1st January 2016, you are expected to start a build thread and post progress pics as you go, please don't just build away and expect to jump in at the last second with a finished bike, you can enter at any time before the deadline, but the build must not be finished when you enter.

Great bike!

Luke.
No problem ,Thanks Luke

Reactions: LukeTheJoker