Gig Mata's Dreamcatcher Indian Arrow

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The purchase of a house went through for me and i had been packing, moving/setting up so I haven't been of the forum nor have I had time to snap post blue tape pics. I have had much sleep either but that will change. That being said, here is my entry:

d8959928133e458d76009630034d4089.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats on the house, sorry about all that mowing you'll have to do now.

Bike looks great tho, another great Gig build I'd love to have.

Congrats on the house, sorry about all that mowing you'll have to do now.

Bike looks great tho, another great Gig build I'd love to have.
Thank you Falstaff. My grass is all but dead and splotchy. The seller was supposed to leave the lawn mower but I guess she saw no need since the grass was on death's door.

As for building bikes goes I hope to be doing videos by the end of August. We shall see. I have a lot to learn about this house and How to take care of it.

Gig

- by Gigmata

So clean and nice! Just what we've come to expect from all of your builds!
That is high praise from one of the few people on this planet that I actually envy. Now that I have a garage I am going to get some tools and ascend to your game, Jim. [emoji1490][emoji1490][emoji1490][emoji1490][emoji1490]. Deco DeLuxe is the topic of most notifications that I get. Your craftsmanship is superb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is high praise from one of the few people on this planet that I actually envy. Now that I have a garage I am going to get some tools and ascend to your game, Jim. [emoji1490][emoji1490][emoji1490][emoji1490][emoji1490]. Deco DeLuxe is the topic of most notifications that I get. Your craftsmanship is superb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I for one can't wait for this to happen, I love what you do with Felt bikes. But I wanna see you build another old one.

Latest posts

Back