Giant MTB

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Picked this up a few weeks ago but I don't know much about MTB's... Think I is a 1992, when I went to get it they told me the fork was blown but I got it home and played with it, shot some air back in the fork and it has been working fine. got it cheep to play around with but not Shure if some parts were added.

I like Giant bikes! Others must too - at the police bike auction I attended reciently, 3 brands brought the highest prices - Giant, Raleigh, and Trek.

Cant be to bad if Schwinn farmed out work to them.... Picked up what I think is a late 80's Schwinn cruiser 5 that still has the Schwinn/giant sticker on the rear dropout. has the BMX fork instead of a flat blade. I've noticed on my area Craig's list I don't see to many giant bikes for sale ?

Cant be to bad if Schwinn farmed out work to them.... Picked up what I think is a late 80's Schwinn cruiser 5 that still has the Schwinn/giant sticker on the rear dropout. has the BMX fork instead of a flat blade. I've noticed on my area Craig's list I don't see to many giant bikes for sale ?
Giants (or Giant built Schwinns) may be more "rare" or just kept and ridden. At the police auction I went to the vast majority of bikes were Malwart big box bikes, but of the bikes that commanded a higher price that day, there we more Treks than Giants.

Latest posts

Back