Get-A-Grip March 22, 2014 Cleveland TN.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, but we spent all our time an effort on the video so I did not take any pictures. I saw a lot of camera's so I am sure somebody has some. The video is being edited now and is time consuming with so much film footage to go through and pick the best to form the video. Hopefully it want take to long. I look forward to seeing you in Pigeon Forge if you can make it.

Had a great time at the show. Got two "Top 20" plaques. Sure looking to see the "edited" video of the event. Must have been a LOT of footage. ;)
Welcome aboard! Jump over to INTROS and let us know about you.:)

Once again my apologies. The gentleman (Brian) that is doing my video, does this on the side of his regular job; therefore it is not as fast as someone who does this full time. This past Tuesday we discussed music and will be using the same Bluegrass style that we play at the show. So progress is being made but for the price I have producing the video I cannot complain. I found out that my younger brother (Cullas that greets everyone as they drive in the show) has about 60 pictures that he took at the show and will be making a short still shot video and placing it on You Tube soon as well. Once again my apologies, but once it is up and running I will post a new thread so you will know when it is up and running. I plan this Saturday, April 12th, to drive to Pigeon Forge TN and attend the Busted Knuckle Bicycle show. I know nothing of the show other than there is supposed to be one. This weekend is the Spring Car Show and if you have never been it is something to see by itself. There is always a bunch of cool bicycles riding around and usually a bunch of us hook up and ride around as well. The weather is calling for a beautiful day in the mid 80's so if you live not to far away come and join us.

While I wait on the video to be finished. I wanted to show those who could not make it a few pictures from the show. My brother put together a little 5 minute slide show of pictures on you tube. Please check out the following:

I just got back in from the Knuckle Busters bike place in Pigeon Forge. Nice shop but the show did not start till 3 pm and the awards were not going to be given away until 8 pm and I wanted to get back home so I did not stay around. But lets just say I saw some cool bikes in Pigeon Forge today. AS stated earlier I will start a new thread once the video is done so you will not have to keep checking this one. Thanks again to everyone for your support.

Dorr, thank you for your efforts in getting a video of the show/swap meet. You mentioned starting a new thread once the video is done. Since I am subscribed to this thread in particular & getting email notices of new replies here, I would prefer at least a notice of it's completion in this thread. Thanks again for all you do.

The long awaited video is here! It is a little under 6 minutes long (viewer friendly time limit) It gives you some of the idea just how much fun we had and have each year. I hope you enjoy and hope to see everyone in 2015. Here is the link:

Thanks to everyone again for a great show!

Latest posts

Back