Get-A-Grip March 22, 2014 Cleveland TN.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's too bad, but at least with Megan not playing poker, I've got better odds!;)

Last years poker winners...
100_4824_zps447a260d.jpg

Great Idea! Remind me and we will do it around 12 noon as this is cut off for registration or we could do it at 1 o'clock in case any are on the poker run. We can try to do another picture just remind me in case I forget for we have a lot going on that day. 10 days away!!!!!

SVB will be there with a TON of new parts to customize your ride. We'll have seats-grips-valve caps-fender sets-tires-wheelsets-handlebars-sissy bars & MORE!! Also have a box FULL of items for just a buck..stop by and see us..we'll be in the front row..

Andy, can you bring me a coon tail? Do you still carry those?

To all the ladies at the show, there will be a meet and greet and autograph signing by Andrew and Clint at 1 pm. It is free to the first 35 ladies as they both have limited 8X10's.

Thanks Guys and we have your spots ready.

Don't forget Gates open at 10 am on this Saturday March 22, 2014. This allows us time to set up ourselves and gives those outside of town time to arrive. We look forward to seeing everyone at 10 am as the response has been GREAT!!! Plenty of new Hotels at exit 27 if you want to come early with Shanes Rib Shack at the same exit serving some great BBQ.

Probably going to bring Grumpy along from RRBBO7 and a bunch of parts to sell.

I might bring the grandson along. I promise he could win the slow drags on his Lil Tiger. Training wheels make all the difference!

You may want to get an account of the "incident" of me test riding a Swing Bike at The Cabin Fever show in Maryville, TN last year before you turn too many people loose on it.:cry:

What happened? I wasn't there!

Wow! Has it been a year already?! The shop has been rocking and bike projects have sadly fallen to the side, but I will be there with the Holy Roller(still no structure tubes welded in) and I might dig up a couple other rides. Looking forward to it.

Latest posts

Back