Get-A-Grip March 22, 2014 Cleveland TN.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are BACK, Bigger and Better than ever on March 22, 2014 in Cleveland TN. Get-A-Grip Bicycle Show, Swap Meet, Slow Drags and Bicycle Poker Run on our Beautiful Greenway. We have something for everyone! We have a huge area for hundreds of vendors, show bikes and more. This year we are changing up the drags to the slow drags. Once you leave the starting line you cannot stop or touch the ground until you cross the finish line and the last one across wins. It should be a lot of laughs. Top 20 awards for the show bikes and one large trophy for Best of Show. Once again we will building a bike to giveaway so be sure and watch the build section under Get-A-Grip 2014. We are starting with a 26" custom painted frame this year and should make a great build. There is truly something for everyone as there is a huge playground and food vendors with great food. The t-shirt design is complete and is the same picture that is on the flyer. We will be printing shirts soon. All proceeds benefit the American Cancer Society. Please print out this flyer and help me spread the word.

Last edited by a moderator:
I's sorry for the thumbnail. I am still trying to figure out what is going on with photobucket. I cannot seem to figure out how to get the picture to ratrodbikes. Last year it was so simple but something somewhere has changed. I will keep working on it. In the mean time there is a huge flyer on Chattanooga TN. Craig's list posting under bicycles for sale under GET-A-GRIP 2014. Be sure to keep up with the bike build under builds as well. Thanks for everyone's kind support. Don't forget to see pictures of last year go to YouTube and type in Get-A-Grip 2013.

I'll be there! You need to bring a stack of flyers to my swap meet! We'll make sure to announce it also!

Best looking shirt logo yet! Mark me down for a swap spot and a shirt please.

Great work David.

Thanks everyone for your support for as you know all proceeds benefit the American Cancer Society. Weather permitting I plan on being in Nashville TN this weekend at the Super Bowl Sunday Swap meet at the fairgrounds to promote the show. My vendor space number is 27 in the parking lot. If there I will bring the giveaway bike in its current build state and the T-shirts are in so I will bring a few to sale as well. (Shirts are $12 each, $15 for 2X) Time is approaching fast so I hope you have the weekend marked on your calendar for March 22, 2014, See you There!

I should be at the Show in Dallas GA this weekend 2/22/2014. I will be bringing some shirts and perhaps the giveaway bike for people to see. And who knows maybe buy something. See you there.

Thanks too those who came by my booth on Saturday in Dallas GA. I had a great time seeing all of you again and thanks on the many kind words about the show. It is now officially one month away, see you at the show.

Yeah next is your turn. I'm really looking forward to it & hope we have great weather. See you there.

Except for putting our logo on the bike, it is finished. Be sure and check it out under the build section. You must be present to win so I hope to see you at the show. There are a lot of shows that any one can attend and appreciate you considering attending ours. We go the extra mile in seeing you have a good time. Each vendor will receive a goody bag when registering at the show. Each person has a chance to participate in the bike giveaway. We have a Poker run for a little fun and chance to win some $. We will also have giveaways that day as well. There is truly something for everyone and the proceeds benefit the American Cancer Society. We sold over 30 vendor spots last year and hope to double this year and your participation makes this possible. Thank You again for considering our show.

th_DSCN0936_zpse56eac47.jpg

Road trip time. I will be there. Leaning towards keeping it simple and just bringing a bike to show but I might be up for a vendor space. Sounds like a good cause

I don't think we will be there this year, made plans to go that way in April. Just too close to other planned trips unless I can sneak away by myself :)

Latest posts

Back