Gee Bee Sportster....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YES! My two favorite colors. NICE!

LOVE the scallops on that and the fact that they resemble the planes more than any of the other ones normally on bikes :mrgreen:
glad to see something different!

Quick ,I need the bike back there has been a recall notice it got lost in the mail for like 20 years so please bring bike back and you will get a gift certificate for Nice Frostie...... :lol: :lol: well it doesn't hurt to try anyways looking really nice great paint work,did you find your three speed hub yet ?

you know I was thinking that it would be cool if you could find one of these. mine mounts on the headset.
30805g1.jpg
30805g3.jpg

they come in plastic too.
MVC-009S.jpg
MVC-008S.jpg

P1000996.jpg

Scott 8)

That is to COOL! :lol:

very nice color combo i love cream colors like that on bikes.

Ok, been busy at work, and the baby, and my new project, the 65 vw, so I just dusted off the old bike, and gonna keep going. I finally found a seat on ebay for resonable enough, and won it. The nice paint now has a few chips and scuffs from being tossed around the garage, but ya know, mo rat, mo better, so..... Anyway, gotta get crankin if I am to be done by the deadline. I need to round up some bars I like, a headset, and some accessoires, keep lookin..................

I know a guy who makes something you might be interested in...
Scott 8)
badge.jpg

my Godzilla badge is coming, I'll let you know. it was funny that he made the badge shown with the plane you chose. this guy built a modern interpretation of the Firestone Flying Ace based on Firestone catalog pages I provided. I think he said he would make custom badges for around $100.00 each. mine is sorta the test badge to see how they go over. I posted the image I provided him on my Godzilla thread. I did the artwork myself. yours would be easy since he already has the plane you need.again it was funny he chose the Gee Bee. here is the original badge his was based on. original Flying Ace badges are very hard to find so he made his own.
acebadge.jpg

here is a photo of the frame he built from scratch.
raceace001-1.jpg

Scott 8)

Love this geebee theme! Anything vintage airplane I'll dig. More pics!!!

That bike sort of cracks me up a bit because it doesn't look too far off from a normal pre-war frame.

Heck it's not even stretched!....ha ha. :lol:

Latest posts

Back