Gears of war

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Ratters! ! I've got an update tonight so stay tuned. Hey crank up that DOC - FUNKY Enough and GTB!
ebamymyp.jpg
TAKE THAT PAGE 3 SLACKERS!! PEACE

Last edited:
Hello Ratters!! I see a lot of you busting ya humps. Great. As promised a little update on GOW.
8y9ypapa.jpg
azebevu4.jpg
u3uta8y4.jpg
ata5ytuj.jpg
yqa5y3at.jpg
Actions speak louder than words. Peace
I like the new seat; however, I really dug the GOW seat previously. Just my two pesos. Great progress.

Thanks 2dawgs The GOW seat baked in the sun and faded. Don't worry my friend. I've got some other doo dads for ya GOW fiends.
una2enug.jpg
There's more to come. Here's another hint. Peace

Hello Ratters!! Well here goes - You gotta have a headbadge right?!?
y4ygunu4.jpg
OK were you paying attention to those hints?!? OK the headlight is tightened
my6e7u3a.jpg
The seat is done
u6y5egem.jpg
I just have to attach the reflector and sissy bar. I added a bender red stripe cuz I'm not buying a breaker just to change to a 24 inch tire that still may not turn. But I might do it later
e7eru9et.jpg
OK that was a good days work. I'm almost there. I'm still working on my doo dads. Here's where I am now
yve8uvaq.jpg
Yeah...Ya right somethings different.
a3adubar.jpg
Beer time!! PEACE

Hello Ratters!! Well here goes - You gotta have a headbadge right?!?
y4ygunu4.jpg
OK were you paying attention to those hints?!? OK the headlight is tightened
my6e7u3a.jpg
The seat is done
u6y5egem.jpg
I just have to attach the reflector and sissy bar. I added a bender red stripe cuz I'm not buying a breaker just to change to a 24 inch tire that still may not turn. But I might do it later
e7eru9et.jpg
OK that was a good days work. I'm almost there. I'm still working on my doo dads. Here's where I am now
yve8uvaq.jpg
Yeah...Ya right somethings different.
a3adubar.jpg
Beer time!! PEACE
Jake,

My son Link Wray digs the new GOW!
LinWray5_zpsa7888552.jpg

Morning Ratters!! It's getting closer to being over. I hope ya having fun. So today crank up Ship of Fools by Robert Plant and GET TA BUILDIN!!I
gequta8e.jpg
DON'T GIVE ME THAT DOG AT MY BIKE CRAP!!! PAGE 3 SLACKERS!!!

Hello Ratters!! Crazy weekend again but I'm almost finished. I took some night shots cuz I took a ride on GOW. Here ya go
ubyhyje2.jpg
gajequ7y.jpg
pumeguge.jpg
y4e9yga4.jpg
ME AND MY LOVE HAVING A COCKTAIL PARTY. WE'LL BE THROWING ONE FOR YOU B WHEN YA COME BACK.
ata6u5uj.jpg
HULK SMASH RATTERS DOUBTING JAKE!!

Yo Jake, Glad to see you took GOW out of for a ride! I'll be in Philly for a couple of days this week but with no spare time. But I'll be back in mid August for a full week and look forward to catching up with my bud again!!!

Yo Jake, Glad to see you took GOW out of for a ride! I'll be in Philly for a couple of days this week but with no spare time. But I'll be back in mid August for a full week and look forward to catching up with my bud again!!!
That's a bet brother. I've got all this liquor leftover from the party. My Love is waiting to meet you. I showed her you riding Fugsley. She was cracking up.
I'm gonna snap some day pics of GOW. Ya gotta see how ratty it is. I even have patina on it. My first bike with it:D

Bike looks good Jake! Is it pretty much done now, or are there more surprises in store for us?

I predict that Jake will respray the frame about 20 times between now and August 3rd; at least 8 of those resprays will occur on August 2nd. New parts will appear each time the colors change.

I predict that Jake will respray the frame about 20 times between now and August 3rd; at least 8 of those resprays will occur on August 2nd. New parts will appear each time the colors change.
Did you notice the rims? Yes there will be resprays. Check the hints again oh yeah and pay no attention to those hints. They are there to distract you. :DOr are they.
gede4evu.jpg
IT'S ALMOST OVER! WHY DOES HE KEEP TOYING WITH US!! GTB! PEACE

Latest posts

Back