Gaskill's Hop Shop: El Caballo Del Diablo

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hop Shop has been working hard to present the newest Finx Kruiser: "El Caballo Del Diablo" The ride sports a set of 57 chevrolet fender skirts, a 144 spoke rim, and a working flame thrower! Built out of a men's and women's western flyer, this kruiser sits about an inch off the ground and weighs a good 75 lbs. Props to Jalopy Jim for the awesome lettering, Blackphantom for naming the ride, Highwheelerboy25 for unknowingly donating the seat, and Smoopy for letting me slack off at work in order to get it done. Enjoy.

DSC00438.jpg

DSC00440.jpg

DSC00442.jpg

DSC00444.jpg

DSC00452.jpg

DSC00453.jpg

DSC00456.jpg

DSC00467.jpg

DSC00473.jpg

DSC00479.jpg

DSC00480.jpg

DSC00483.jpg

DSC00484.jpg

click image to watch video

flamethrower is activated by using one of the handbrakes.

There are SO many cool things on this bike to look at, that both of my eyes slid into one socket!
Yet another work of bicycle artistry! I truly like the 'brown fade to black' paint technique on the skirts.

Beautiful, just watch out for potholes.. :roll:

Cheers,
Dr. T

another great piece of rolling art! 8) lotsa neat details, but my favorite is the zippo "ignitor" for the mini flamethrower! :mrgreen:

texasbigjon said:
another great piece of rolling art! 8) lotsa neat details, but my favorite is the zippo "ignitor" for the mini flamethrower! :mrgreen:
Could not of said it better. Definately thinking outside the box for a great build.

Wow...another winner!
You, sir, are an artist. 8)

Wow! Great design. Any action/ride'n photos? Better yet, videOOO! :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back