GARUDA BHARAT

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This the frame that i will be working with, the goal is the same as last year try to make a E-Bike with solar panels that eventually will charge the battery
BASIS START.jpg

I thought the photo used for voting last year wasn't a very good angle and didn't really do your work justice.

I don't know what to say about this, I think this build off is just a fun time to participate .I ended last year last with 3 votes and 1 vote was my own vote so i think i had 2 votes actually .My creation was probably not unique and the lines did not flow from the concept of the bicycle, I see that this year there are 2 categories one of a standard bike from a crate and one where you can think with your own imagination . Now i understand why last year standard bicycle where higher graduated this build off had has always 2 categories one of a standard crate bike and one of a fantasy bike, so this refutes my thoughts that the voting was segmented by us know us

Welcome to another build-off!
Will you have room for your knees when pedaling with those wings?

this is a good question. I will have to merge my indigenius brain and stolen concepts from mother nature to make something of it again so that it will become a working pedaling bicycle system just like last year

Love those forks...

that front fork came from another bicycle that I had, the problem with this front fork was that the ball head had a different diameter, I solved this by welding the cupings of the original bicycle in the Garuda Bharat bicycle ball head. I had ask many bicycle makers how can i make this adjustable they said this is not possible but through my customize background I knew that everything is possible but you have to come up with the solution yourself, so again i concluded think outside of the box

my second challenge at the moment is to get this rear wheel hub motor spoked in this rim, the problem is that the hub has fewer spokes than the original rim, again I have been told by various bicycle makers that this is not possible , so it remains something rhetorical keep thinking outside of the box if you want to make unique things

achtervelg 1.jpg

bafang motor.jpg

How about an adapter? Use a hole saw kit to cut rings out of flat metals. Drill holes to mount the rings to the hub flanges and create new spoke holes to match the rim count. Use small machine screws and nuts. Makes choosing rims and hubs that weren't meant to work together possible. Ring diameter can be determined by spoke availability.

Or... No spokes.
View attachment 95321

looks wicked!

I love this idea, what a thought exchange I had already begun to drill holes in the rim to perform a new laying pattern of the spokes, but this metal blades idea of your lifts my design to another level definitely think about how I can get something like this integrated in my design

How about an adapter? Use a hole saw kit to cut rings out of flat metals. Drill holes to mount the rings to the hub flanges and create new spoke holes to match the rim count. Use small machine screws and nuts. Makes choosing rims and hubs that weren't meant to work together possible. Ring diameter can be determined by spoke availability.

Or... No spokes.
View attachment 95321

looks wicked!

Wicked... like in a whole new level of wickedness...:13:

Latest posts

Back