Funny Lil brake levers

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
These are on a 24" schwinn collegiate with tiny handlebars. They remind Me of ten speed levers. Thinking about turning em upside down for a build. Hmmmm? I don't think that will work that way :roll:
brakelevers004.jpg

brakelevers003.jpg

brakelevers002.jpg

brakelevers005.jpg

Maybe My first pics didn't elaborate on the handlebar situation I saw on this girls bike. These will be a part of an attempt to build a pure Schwinn cafe racer that will be fast and have handbrakes,with a S/A 3 rear trans. 26" camelback frame on a pickers budget. Powder coating is tempting but defeats the (I did It thing!) I said It wouldn't work and No one corrected Me that I can switch sides of the levers to do it. Proving that an Idiot can teach You something. Gotta luv the cutaway grip to make the levers werk thing! 1980 collegiate 24"girls bike, I'll look It up tomorrow to see if it is dealer or production fix. Nice day to start on building My projects... :D anyone have more of these rattrap style Schwinn pedals?
levers007.jpg

levers005.jpg

levers006.jpg

Latest posts

Back