FUNNY BIKE PICS!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:shock: ^ That looks awefully painfull ^ :shock:

Here are some shots I took last year when I stumbled upon these guys in the citycentre of my town:

fietslimousine1.jpg

fietslimousine2.jpg

These guys actually were fun and extremely good players.
I thought it was a funny sight, with everybody from the shoppingcrowd jumping out of their way.
:)

JuggyWuggy said:
They must really trust the man up in front :lol:

That guy upfront has a scary face... :shock:

Usually this clownesque streetparade stuff is not my thing, but seeing these guys on that bike playing (good) music and trying to get through the shoppingcrowd I couldn't help myself thinking it was awesome...
Check em out on the tube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwJCohJGz4M

0peep.jpg

^Not in-your-face-hillarious, but you'll have to admit it brings a smile to your face...
And it's a very beautifull pic also...

I had found this one somewhere here on RRB but can't remember who deserves the credit for posting (or taking the shot). I've tried to find out but with no luck... (Anyone?)

Here's some clowns I ran into downtown lol month or so ago I forgot I had the picture :lol:
100_7578.jpg

OBX Jay said:
DHrider said:
myway.jpg

i am sure it hurt.... hopefully no one was killed.

Thats pretty tasteless.

But not as tasteless as the one I made :shock:

poster70154606.jpg

And still not as tasteless as mine
poster70154606.jpg

DHrider said:
i should have known^

I wasn't trying to be a buzzkill ... I just recognized the picture and knew that it was more tragic than some minor injuries. Don't get me wrong, I'm guilty of laughing at injuries and others misfortunes too, but I have a hard time finding that picture funny knowing what I know and would want someone to let me know if I was making light of something as serious as someones death. That's all i got to say about that.

Latest posts

Back