FUNNY BIKE PICS!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I came across these pics and they made me laugh... so I got to thinking some of you probably have some funny bike pics of your own.
Please share your funny bike pics, you may brighten someone's day.

Gravity... too strong... can't... keep away...
Overload_Bike.jpg

Oh man... Dad is gonna killlll meeee
S_Bike.jpg

Freakin' right I would
AreYouReadyToRideOnIt.jpg

:shock: hahaaa! :lol:
Nice one, Greedy Glutton...
(Maybe a tad too much flesh for this forum though.)

But, if you didn't know it already, there's a thread with LOTS (almost 250 pages) of funny and ugly bike pics...
http://www.jockeyjournal.com/forum/show ... hp?t=30822
I've spend days browsing through those pages. Very addictive.

Maybe it'd be a good idea to finetune this thread to 'bicycle only'?

ridingthebicycle.jpg

images.jpg

and finally if I had enough grass for it I'd totally buid this =D
Dirt20Bicycle.jpg

herr_rudolf said:
:shock: hahaaa! :lol:
Nice one, Greedy Glutton...
(Maybe a tad too much flesh for this forum though.)

Ha!... looks like you were right rudolf, even photobucket thought it was too racy

What the? ...this guy is rat for sure
Unknown.jpg

Must be a lot of scuba cars in this town
bike-car-lane-sign.jpg

Yeah yeah I know i'm not supposed to laugh at the guy who just spilled... but I did neways :lol:
images-1.jpg

Sorry about that, I thought that one picture was a little risky =x .

fietsinboom_2.jpg

^ Amsterdam. (not so funny if one of those bikes was yours though... ;-)

Greedy Glutton said:
Awww. i was hoping this would get more posts :cry:

What'd ya expect? A decent thread with lot's of post takes time, and strategy... I stumbled upon yours by accident. You should have some funny pics at hand and post one every day to keep your post in the upper region so people'll notice. Also a lot of so-called 'funny pics' have been seen before. On this forum, but also on others. I've seen quite a lot but I'm not a collector. I have two, of which one comes from this forum... I try to notice funny bikestuff in real life and take pics of that though. But they are not as funny and almost always end up in the bike-art thread...

Oh, and the important thing is to have a good pic in your first post on page 1. I'd say go and edit that first post with another funny pic that's more suiteable. People get turned off by that 'Violated our terms'-message...

Greedy Glutton said:
What the? ...this guy is rat for sure
Unknown.jpg

Yeah yeah I know i'm not supposed to laugh at the guy who just spilled... but I did neways :lol:
images-1.jpg

Who's 'Mr. Mirrors' running from, he may be a little paranoid. :D

If the poor unfortunate person in the last photo decides to part that bike out, I've got dibs on that chainguard AND the umbrella! :mrgreen:

Just keepin' it light,

Dr. T

herr_rudolf said:
fietsinboom_2.jpg

^ Amsterdam. (not so funny if one of those bikes was yours though... ;-)

I did this to my friend...He is a very Hyper BMX Kid. I hung his bike from a tree with my bike lock, and he just hopped on it and started pedaling. He was upside down until the branch snapped off...

I bet he used his pants as material for the build

Also the fishing rod is pretty lame. Couldn't he have just built the head/neck around that thing?

Hey, it's Burning Man - it's supposed to be lame/far-out/bizarre!

Latest posts

Back