Full Dress Bikes. (with at least fenders)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8486_646b77c8ae1594f6c7bedd0ac5e39500.jpg

Even leaves oil stain where parked. :grin:

I like the Columbia. Did you ever notice how the rear tire whitewall really shows off proud and the front one is a little more shy. Are they two different size tires?

The tires after looking yesterday are equal in size according to the walls. [26x215?] Ones a Kenda, however and I think that might be our difference here. Its not a flame,. its got this.. it looks like a thick brick pattern, lots of little interlinked ovals, but also not "chain" like. Hope this helps clarify the difference some,.Im still stumped :p

This is my veteran Kona mountain bike dressed up as a comfort bike. Ridden every day - unless I take the cruiser.

com11.jpg

I usually have company. On the new breakwater, Manly, Brisbane.
com1.jpg

com3.jpg

com10.jpg

Old Pelican camera case makes a good dry box for the wet season.
com8.jpg

The tool canister on the rack carries a puncture kit on longer rides and poop bags on shorter ones.
com4.jpg

com9.jpg

Nice photos. Thank you for sharing.
Here in my area of the USA, I try not to carry Poop bags. I prefer stopping at a public place that has a bathroom. ;) Although I might carry a little paper once in a while and always a tire repair kit.

BDC
Your bike looks like my DiamondBack. I have it set up same fenders and rear rack. Mine is Grey and I put black fenders on it. I like the look of yours with everything black even the wheels. :41:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back