Frightliner

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many votes do we get!?! A work of art!! Peace

GIVE ME THAT BIKE!!
WOW. Great job. Can't wait to see some more video. Hold on tight.

This is sooo cool and unique! I really like the black and silver color scheme along with all the other custom parts EXTREMELY WELL DONE!

Awesome Liner! I'm another liner fan & used one for my build as well. Hope to see one in the top 10! Great choice of parts & great fabrication skills as well! BTW: I checked out your video with the jet! Scared the crap out of my grandson! :lol: :lol:

what an extremely well crafted bike! :D everything is well thought out and tastfully executed.the rocket just puts it over the top! 8) glad to see another shiny bike in the year of the rust! :lol:

Hey TVC15,

If you haven't already, please post your RRB6 bike over here:
"Show us your Spaceliners"
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12311&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Pick and me are already there.
The Liner Crew on RRB6 just put some really cool bikes back on the road 8)
Time to show them off!

Got any more night shots for the cool Star Trek rear light?

Hope to see you there
Go Spaceliners!

Pending final results Rat Rod Bikes Brewery is planning to release Frightliner Doppelbock Jet Fuel. PM me with mailing address if you want your beer bottle bonus trophy.

RRBBeer6Frightliner.jpg

Here is the 3rd Place Bonus Trophy.

Just in time for the Savannah Craft Brew Fest that happens this weekend, I finished the RRB BO #6 Bonus Brew Trophy.
Some of you may remember the commemorative brews that I did for my BEER RUN entry and how I promised to do the same for the top three winners.
Well, my graphics were extremely basic and it turns out that the winner (petrohead) is a graphic designer. He came up with an awesome label theme that includes a bike chain border and a skiptooth chainring on the neck label.

Without further ado, let me present TVC 15 with the third Build Off 6 brew from Rat Rod Bikes Brewery (Kingfish Bottling Co).

Frightliner - Doppelbock Jet Fuel

CameraCapture-9de96095-5301-4c48-b9d4-904092f9d803.jpg

CameraCapture-92bd210d-4636-4e58-ae04-07e9c8fdffbd.jpg

CameraCapture-5a28ba6e-6b9a-4880-afde-fb15ab02064a.jpg

Here is the triple threat.

Petrohead also did some graphics for a BEER RUN Uncanny Rat Stout that I will post on my build thread later.

WP_000177.jpg

Just rediscovered this video of when you first fired up the jet.

Latest posts

Back