Freebie Schwinn.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My mom asks "how much for the bike" reply "free if you buy something"! Turns out to be a Feb 1960 Schwinn Panther II. It might be a Jaguar but, I need to take a closer look at the fenders. If they are stainless then I guess it is a Jaguar. The bike was originally black. Has the wrong bars/grips and seat. You can see that it had a front rack because the bracket on the headset is still there but, broke off. Not sure what to do with it. To costly to restore. I already have a Klunker that I'm happy with. I briefly thought about a lime green Rat fink theme (still thinking about that). Hmmm... Ideas?
Picture-1.jpg

the only (stock) guys white schwinn around that time that i know of was the corvette, i think it was only one year too. but looks like a great start for something cool either way :D what she have to buy to get that ??? :lol:

CCR said:
the only (stock) guys white schwinn around that time that i know of was the corvette, i think it was only one year too. but looks like a great start for something cool either way :D what she have to buy to get that ??? :lol:

I didn't think to ask what she bought. My mind was to fixed on the bike! The bike was originally black. How about a vintage gasser theme? Stone, Woods and Cook Willys?

Latest posts

Back