Frame switch rule

Discussion in 'BUILD OFF 12 DISCUSSION' started by Falstaff, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Falstaff

Falstaff

I withdrew from the build off and asked a mod to move my build to the builds thread, but it hasn't been moved yet.

I might have another build I can do in a few weeks, so do I need to start it in my current thread? Or can I start another?

I could delete my thread, but I don't want to do that anymore than I want to add this potential new build to my current thread.

I know in the past people have deleted and started new threads. So how does this frame switch thing work?

2. kingfish254

kingfish254 CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF! Pro Member

I would suggest starting a new build thread. Eventually one of the admins will be able to move your old thread for you. There is no hard rule that the two threads can't coincide for a period of time. Go ahead and start up your new build.

bikewhorder and Falstaff like this.
  3. Falstaff

Falstaff

I have to wait til tomorrow to figure out if I'll have a new build or not.
    My neighbor is interested in my Firestone/Monark, if he buys it he wants me to build it up for him... And with what he's offering, I'm willing to get back in the garage.

RustyGold and kingfish254 like this.
  4. scrumblero

scrumblero

I'm sooo glad your going to finish it!! :praise: Can't wait to see the Firestone!

TBH I was amazed that you were gonna try and do it in such a tight time frame. I was gonna try and do a major build as well, but I know I wouldn't be able to squeeze it in to a build off time frame even if I had everything I needed to do it in front of me.

5. Falstaff

Falstaff

If I had every piece in front of me I'd be finished except paint, but I'll definitely finish the hubless monstrosity. It's a bucket list thing.

scrumblero likes this.
  6. scrumblero

scrumblero

Time is what I'm lacking these days.. :nerd:

7. RustyGold

RustyGold

Amen to that!

Jason

The Renaissance Man likes this.