Fort Worth, TX Bike Sale Buys

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
100_0993.jpg

100_0994.jpg

100_0992.jpg

100_0997.jpg

100_0989.jpg

100_0995.jpg

I love the lines of that headbadge combined with the stripes on the tank!

You guys know how much it sucks for us to see all the cool hotness that you picked up as we were stuck wth basic yard sale finds. :x

I know once in a lifetime sale for sure. There was even some bikes from the 20s there.
I found this pic on google images. Now I gotta find me two of these tanks somehow and not pay $200 for them.
Keep your eyes open I find bikes in the weirdest places.
I'm sure there are places like this all over the U.S. just gotta wait for them to come around. :eek:

Chopper is a Mattel Vroom with some uh "custom forks" but for $10 bucks couldn't pass it up.
After being there an hour everything went to half price but I had spent half my money already. :(
Thanks for the compliments

Junk Drunk... so true. You got there as I was leaving, and I think you did better than I did.
It was really hard to pick from all the choices.
Once you put your hand on one, you just didn't want to let go! :mrgreen:

nwt76 said:
Thanks Jerry :mrgreen:
Which one do you like the best ?
Need to figure out which one I wanna get to riding first.

I personally like number one the best because of the cool springer.

You and RatRod Steve both bought a bunch of bikes at the sale and most of them are without seats. What's the deal? Do most Texans ride standing up? Maybe the next sale will be all seats. :p Gary

It's hard to say what was going on. I saw a dozen nice 80s BMX bikes there and they all had cheesy chrome wheel sets on them.

My personal favorite is the first one pictured. Love that cool springer!
Looks like it wouldn't take any more to get on the road than any of the others.

Are you going to make it down to the CABE sale next Sat.?

we bought 10 bikes and i only spent maybe 110 bucks and got a stingray and 2 tigers and 1 corvette and one huffy straight bar and some straight bar schwinns.

Latest posts

Back